Search This Blog

Thursday 2 February 2017

Introductions. (I'm sorry I rambled)

Alrighty, let's get this out of the way, my name's Jess, I was a performing arts student at Oldham University, I have a gorgeous little cat whose name changes constantly depending on my mood and how he's acting. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan with major beef with Dumbledore, I'm a proud Slytherin so you can take that as whatever and I have very high hopes for the rest of the Fantastic Beasts series. I haven't seen Lord Of The Rings or anything related to Star Wars yet, hopefully I will one day. I also love reading and makeup and performing and baking and just so much other stuff that I'm not gonna get into here.

Now that that's out of the way, why am I even doing this blog? Well for one I've been wanting to do this for about a year now, I've just never known where to start with it or had the time. Secondly, now that I've suspended a year from my course at uni and with being unemployed I have a hell of a lot of time on my hands so while I'm job searching I can also be looking at Netflix and thinking about what the hell I'm even doing with my life. 

I think for this blog I'm mostly going to be doing reviews on stuff I find on Netflix, or anything that looks worth it on a WatchMojo list, or if I go out with someone and we go to see something, or even a live performance, I'm down for talking about anything really. If anything notable goes down in my life that I wanna talk about then of course I'm going to talk about it, though I will keep certain aspects to myself, I'm not down for big drama, so the "notable" stuff that goes down in my life would be getting the Androgyny pallet by Jeffree Star or any cool stuff like that. I'm not going to talk about anything super personal. I'm also going to be (hopefully) posting a few times a week, more than one at least if not you can just pull me about it.

I'm honestly so bad at introducing myself and talking about myself etc, I feel like I've just rambled on and on with myself but hopefully I'll get better at communicating when I'm not talking about film / television / live stuff. Hopefully, 'cause I really am shit at this part.

I'm gonna wrap this up now because I've held you hostage long enough and y'all deserve a good nights sleep, I'm going to my best friends flat tomorrow and we're gonna be looking at some shit on Netflix and and the films she has already, real girly day where we just veg out and live on all kinds of crap. Goodbye diet. So we're gonna be looking at those and seeing what I can write up about, hopefully I can find a theme of romantic movies because it's February and that means Valentines day is around the corner and I guess that means it's the month of love. 

If you wanna contact me you can do so through these things listed below;
~ Email: jessm1199@gmail.com 
~ Twitter: @ItsJessxox

I've rambled so much, I'm so sorry. 
So goodnight, I love y'all (whoever even finds and reads through this post) and I hope you come back in a couple days and see what I've got to say about my first review. 

No comments: