Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 January 2018

An update

I suck and that's ok.


Honestly though, I really am sorry I've been so inactive lately on this blog and that's mostly because in the run up to Christmas my laptop had some issues so I took it to go and get fixed, which in all fairness, they have done. The problem with that is, they haven't sent it back to me, they sent it over to Ireland which...thanks for the acknowledgement of my heritage but y'know, ya girl lives in England not Ireland.


The only way I've been able to write anything was when I was at uni or when I had my friends laptop so I could do my essay. Since then I've not really been able to get my hands on anything to be able to write which means everybody suffers.


Ways we all suffer
  • I have nothing to do with a full head of ideas
  • You have no content
  • My grades may go down
As of now, we shall suffer no longer, I have access to a computer so I can stay late at uni and write to my hearts content, late into the night (when the library closes).


Anyway, I'm sorry about all this, regular content will be coming, hope you all enjoy it.
I love you, stay warm in the cold and stay hydrated wherever you are. Peace out.

No comments: