Search This Blog

Monday 18 December 2017

Christmas!!

It's Christmas time guys and that means Christmas films.

Over this month I've not had any way of being able to post anything, my laptop has been getting fixed and the computers at uni are terrible. The whole atmosphere in that library is terrible and I just can't focus there. I recently had an essay and my friend was an absolute star in letting me use her laptop to do it, so I'm using her laptop to the fullest potential and blasting out all my December work.

I really am sorry I've not been able to get anything out but hopefully I'll get my laptop back by January and I can carry on as normal.

So the films I've got notes for this month and will post over the coming couple of weeks are...

Deck The Halls
Scrooged
Four Christmasses
Scrooge (Or Marley's Ghost)
The Nightmare Before Christmas

I'll see you guys soon then, peace out, stay hydrated, and stay warm.

No comments: